List of Guitar Hero II Loading Screens
- If your singer ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy.
- If you call your new song a “Rock Anthem” you’d better be damn sure.
- If your neighbors keep complaining about the noise, turn up the volume until they move away.
- It all comes out on the road.
- REMEMBER, NO STAIRWAY!
- It takes a REALLY long time to drive the van through Nebraska.
- Pick up characters, outfits, guitars, bonus songs, and more at The Store.
- Get a streak multiplier by playing perfectly for a few notes.
- A band is the dysfunctional family you choose.
- Try the new and improved Hammer Ons and Pull Offs. They’re easier this time around.
- It’s customary to try to be the loudest during practice.
- You need a mini fridge in your practice space. It’s more important than a bassist.
- Your mom does not count as a fan.
- If you have a road crew, It’s called “hauling” equipment. Otherwise it’s called “schlepping.”
- Visit practice mode from the training menu to really nail those tough sections.
- Just like with a real guitar, you don’t need to release fret buttons on lower notes when you play higher notes.
- Dropping your pants on stage does not deploy Star Power.
- You better be sure they want you to come back out before you save your best song for the Encore.
- If the staff is already flipping the stools, you missed your chance for an encore.
- If they want an Encore, but you’re out of songs, do not under any circumstances, try to just JAM.
- Man, you must really like Free Bird.
- TURN IT UP!
- Hit 10 notes in a row for a X2 multiplier. Longer note streaks are rewarded with higher multipliers.
- Star Power can be a life saver. If you’re deep in the red, use Star Power to win back the crowd.
- Chords are worth more points than regular notes. Use Star Power to drive the crowd wild. Learn how to use this awesome energy in the Star Power Tutorial.
- Save your Star Power for sections with many notes. You’ll get more points and bigger rock meter boosts.
Related ThreadsFunny Loading screen messages for all guitar hero games - last post @ Jan 18, 2016
High Score Listings II - last post by @ Aug 28, 2008